The Equitable Evaluation Initiative (EEI) seeks to shift the evaluation paradigm so that it becomes a tool for and of equity. EEI's Theory of Change is informed by:
- Co-crafting and co-leading this work with all players across the ecosystem
- Working with each sector individually to meet them where they are and identify strategic next steps
- Working across sectors to build shared understanding, challenge assumptions, and craft new approaches
- Focus on early adopters to practice new ways of thinking and doing
- Applying design thinking at the project-and field-building scales, generating new ideas, investing in prototyping, and testing for greater impact
- Sharing learning and ideas generously, creatively, and strategically to engage, inspire, and advance the work
Learn more at equitableeval.org.